Houzz Logo Print
mlbdesigngroup

Drab exterior + new paint color = Wow!

MLB Design Group
hace 9 años
It's the same home, but the updated paint color makes it look like a brand new home.

Comentarios (18)

• handymam
    hace 9 años
    Glad you specified that, I like the gray, but thought that was the before at first, lol!

Very nice job! It looks totally updated!
  • PRO
    Kemora Landscapes
    hace 9 años
    Well done, great update! It's crazy how paint can make such a difference. Love how the gray allows the color of the landscape to stand out as well. Thanks for sharing!
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    hace 9 años
    Nice job!
  • PRO
    User
    hace 9 años
    Stunning! Great Job!
  • disaschultz
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Would you be willing to share the color? I have a house I need to paint and add stone to. it must be gray tone as roof is slate/gray.
  • chloebud
    hace 9 años
    Beautiful! Totally agree the gray makes the landscaping POP!
  • percivalk
    hace 9 años
    Gorgeous!!! Love the color!!!
  • nitrolove81
    hace 8 años

Before pib looks lika a familiar condo, after pic looks like a elegant and pretty home!! Love it!!:-)

• Kendrah
    hace 8 años

What a difference!

• PRO
    User
    hace 8 años

This color make a huge impact! Very Nice!

• Chroma Natrix
    hace 7 años

Nice work.... great update!

• Amyzing
    hace 7 años

I also thought the green ws the Before and wondered why you would change that lol.

Looks fantastic!

• PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    hace 7 años

Nice change

• Amy Kindig Trosper
    hace 7 años

Would you mind sharing the names of the colors used?

How do you think it would look on my house? I am in between two light grey homes. The colors above looks like it has a hint of purple to it which would pull out the purple plants and highlight the green ones. Looking for any and all suggestions!

• PRO
    Mega Builders
    hace 6 años

The magic of what a "little" paint can do!

• eveuchan
    hace 6 años
    Love it!!!
  • PRO
    Juan Felipe Goldstein Design Co.
    hace 6 años

A total improvement, I don't like beige we live an beige city here, grey can be quite enhancing for a house in this case I think it did a great service to this house which sits quite nice on the site!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.