Houzz Logo Print
ccheong

bedding, drapery

ccheong
hace 9 años
Love the bedding and the drapery fabrics, any idea where I may be able to purchase the from? Also what would be the colour used on the walls, an outstanding room !
Contemporary Master Bedroom Retreat · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Krystina Hollenbeck for HiLuXeLifestyle
    hace 9 años
    Hi there!
    I apologize for the late reply. I'm so pleased you like the room. The Bedding is from Macy's Hotel Collection it's called Oriel. I purchased the window treatments from homegoods so it might be a challenge to get the same exact ones but I do remember the packaging saying "Rodeo Home." I search for that on google and see if you can come up with something close if you don't have a homegoods close to you. The color on the wall behind the bed is Fashion Gray by Behr and the other walls are in Burnished Clay by Behr.

Hope this helps!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.