Houzz Logo Print
takawira

Cluster Pendant Lighting for living room

takawira
hace 9 años
Hi
I am in the process of choosing lighting for my lounge and considering an industrial theme. I am interested at 5 light cluster pendant with filament bulbs (40-60) watts. Can you advise if the lighting would look good? as most of these lights seemed to be pictured in dining areas.

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Dapper Frank
    hace 9 años
    I would look at something like this. It would work well in a living room and have an industrial look with the Edison lightbulbs.
  • minnie101
    hace 9 años
    You could also have an industrial pendant. Alexander & Pearl and Rockett St George do some good ones. Made.com also do some reasonable fairground style and movie style floor lamps which work in an industrial theme.
  • PRO
    Cuemars Lighting
    hace 8 años

Hi, please have a look to our LED Light Bulb. They create a perfect industrial theme and are environmental friendly. They will last you for 30 000 hours (10 times more than a traditional incandescent light bulb and consume so little.

• PRO
    Seasons in Colour
    hace 8 años
    Hi Takawira,

I have recently added a Sotto Luce 3-arm suspension pendant for around £80 from madeindesign.com in a room.

It was meant for a small-ish (3mx3m) home office with a good source of natural light (South facing window).

I used vintage Edison LED bulbs from here: http://www.cultfurniture.com/lighting-c11/edison-st64-t9-vintage-ferrowatt-e27-led-light-bulb-p1879
    They have an equivalent of 40W.

The overall effect is beautiful but the light is not strong enough. It just feels very 'dimmed'. On that basis I would not add to a living room as a main light source. But it would look indeed very cool as a secondary light source. It may well be the reason they have these over dining tables!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.