Houzz Logo Print
tropicalz

Throw Pillow Emergency!

tropicalz
hace 11 años
última modificación:hace 11 años
Can someone please give me suggestions as to how to make these 3 pillows work together? I have a feeling I have wasted my money on my attempt and please feel free to tell me same. Thank you!!!

Comentarios (16)

• PRO
    Pink Fortitude, LLC
    hace 11 años
    Purchase a second striped pillow. Pair one each of the striped pillow with the green on one chair/couch/side and the other striped pillow with the blue together.
  • PRO
    Sustainable Home
    hace 11 años
    I would love to know what they are going on. Is it white? My suggestion would be to get additional pillows made that are just turquoise, green and white stripe. The stripe with echo the striped pillow, and the color will tie together the two pillows that are white and color. If I was going to jet one of the pillows it would be the rainbow one, although I really like it.
  • tropicalz
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    Thank you both for your replies. It is greatly appreciated.

They are going on a couch w/ matching loveseat. The furniture is not white, more like a cream color. However, I do have art in the room that contains white and all the colors contained in the pillows.
  • PRO
    Gabberts Design Studio
    hace 11 años
    I agree with Kristen, add in some solid green and blue to pull the printed pillows together, and separate the colors on the sofa and loveseat. Place a stripe on each piece of furniture, it will be the common to pull them all together.
  • tropicalz
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    As Kirsten suggested turquoise, green and white stripe pillows, I would like to confirm that you are suggesting either green or blue solid pillows. Is this correct?
  • tropicalz
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Also, this is one piece of art that is in the room. Please note I have a lot of colorful art in the same room. Just giving you an idea. Trying not to match art w/ decor but not declining the idea either.
  • PRO
    Gabberts Design Studio
    hace 11 años
    I apologize for the confusion. Yes, I would throw in some solids to ground the prints. I love your artwork, beautiful!
  • tropicalz
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thank you!
    The artist is Valentina Ramos: www.valentinadesign.com
  • mitchb62
    hace 11 años
    Love the colours that are happening. I would go with some solid colour pillows. Maybe pull the orange from your art and put your striped pillow going horizontal to make it look fresher. Good luck!
  • tropicalz
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thank you!
    How about something like this: http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12440642 or this: http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12440643
    Should I do one of each color or two of the same?
    I also saw this but it does not have white: http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12794077
    Thank you all of your help!! I am so not a designer and should have asked for a help on here a long time ago.
  • PRO
    Gabberts Design Studio
    hace 11 años
    I love the turquoise and coral ones! The small pattern and welt give them some fun interest. I do like the lumbar shape of the stripe, but adding that into the mix may just get to be too much. :)
  • tropicalz
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Would you do one of each color or two of the same?
  • PRO
    Gabberts Design Studio
    hace 11 años
    I would probably do 2 of each solid, and place one pair on the sofa and one pair on the loveseat. Then add in the printed pillows.
  • tropicalz
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Ok, thanks!! Again, thank you all for your suggestions! Much appreciated!
  • PRO
    Gabberts Design Studio
    hace 11 años
    You're welcome! I would love to see a post with the finished product! :)
  • tropicalz
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Will do!! :)
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.