Ceiling

Amy McCallum
hace 9 años
Is that 1x6 bead board?

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Todd Remington Architect
    hace 9 años
    These are 1x6 "V" groove boards. Bead board is nice, but often looks too narrow and fussy. It is also strongly associated with Victorian architecture. In contrast, the 1x6 "V" groove makes a porch feel more elegant. And while traditional, this product isn't pigeon holed into one specific style.
  • Amy McCallum
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Wow, thanks for the advice and tip. I asked my gc for the beadboard and was expecting the small. The larger 1x6 showed up yesterday and they are installing now. Good to know my gc is smarter than me. It does look like its more in proportion to my porch and our style anyhow. Love your porch and thanks again for the insight.
  • kvweitz
    hace 7 años

Have you ever used metal v groove under a porch? I don't want it to look cheap but know it's good for maintenance.

• lesliekatzman
    hace 5 años

Is there a specific wood that you used for the v-groves in this application? I was leaning toward nantucket beadboard MRI material but don't know how well they would hold up.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.