Houzz Logo Print
cathy_taylor195

wood floors

Cathy Taylor
hace 9 años
Thinking of selling our home and we are wondering if we should refinish the hardwood floors or leave them as is. Half of people asked say leave as is because the new owners may not like your choice of color and half say do them.
What do you think

Comentarios (5)

• bertmcmillen
    hace 9 años
    Re do the floors. It's a messing process but well worth it. Buyers love new refinished floors. Do a medium brown stain.
    Also new freshly painted white baseboard and freshly painted walls. Neutral colors. Love it or List it.
  • PRO
    FINNE Architects
    hace 9 años
    I agree. Re-finish the floors . Personally, I like a clear finish, since the light wood color makes the room feel so much brighter.
  • PRO
    Sunspeed Flooring
    hace 9 años
    I suggest re-finishing the floors, because everybody loves clean and fresh floors.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    hace 9 años
    Agreed - Natural finish is very popular now too.
  • PRO
    Cancork Floor Inc.
    hace 9 años
    If the colour of your floor is "out of date" then refinish them. If your floors are still stylish but need a pick-me-up, you can look at having a buff and coat done. Chat with your flooring professional to see if your floors would benefit from a buff and coat or if a full sand and refinish is the best option.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.