arteshouse

Need help with the paint color for my condo

arteshouse
hace 8 años
I recently purchased a one bedroom plus den with a view on Lake Ontario. The kitchen cabinets and flooring are are a honey blond wood. I plan to smooth out the ceiling and paint the walls. I'm unsure of the colour paint to use that works well with the wood colour. Help...

Comentarios (5)

• arteshouse
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    What would you suggest as a ceiling colour? Should I stay with white?
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años
    Hi arteshouse, congrats on your new condo. What's the style / color of furniture you have or planning to purchase ?

I would leave the ceiling white at the moment. For the walls you can consider a soft grey with brown undertones such as Benjamin Moore "october mist".

Good Luck.
  • arteshouse
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Thank you. I haven't even considered a grey, I will look into as well. I was looking at "Linen" but I fear that it is too similar to the wood tone.

I have basic furniture that I am considering replacing (as budget permits). I currently have a three seater (mustard toned chenile), and a dark gold area rug. The living/dining room area is 10'X18', so I will have to fit in a small round dining table and chairs. Any suggestions on furntiure for a condo would also be appreciated.
  • PRO
    Closet Envy Designs LLC
    hace 8 años
    http://www.pier1.com/Catalog/Furniture/tabid/981/CategoryId/155/ProductId/6539/ProductName/Simon-X-Table-Base/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Just a suggestion....
    It's a nice table at a great price point. You have options for glass tops as well. I think they show it with a 36", but I have this table with a 48" top. I have it set for 4, but it could easily seat 5 or 6.

I live in a small space so the glass top helps the room feel more spacious than it really is. Enjoy your new home!
  • arteshouse
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Thank you Stacey. Love the table.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.