Houzz Logo Print
arteshouse

Need help with the paint color for my condo

arteshouse
hace 12 años
I recently purchased a one bedroom plus den with a view on Lake Ontario. The kitchen cabinets and flooring are are a honey blond wood. I plan to smooth out the ceiling and paint the walls. I'm unsure of the colour paint to use that works well with the wood colour. Help...

Comentarios (5)

• arteshouse
    Autor original
    hace 12 años
    What would you suggest as a ceiling colour? Should I stay with white?
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    hace 12 años
    Última modificación: hace 12 años
    Hi arteshouse, congrats on your new condo. What's the style / color of furniture you have or planning to purchase ?

I would leave the ceiling white at the moment. For the walls you can consider a soft grey with brown undertones such as Benjamin Moore "october mist".

Good Luck.
  • arteshouse
    Autor original
    hace 12 años
    Thank you. I haven't even considered a grey, I will look into as well. I was looking at "Linen" but I fear that it is too similar to the wood tone.

I have basic furniture that I am considering replacing (as budget permits). I currently have a three seater (mustard toned chenile), and a dark gold area rug. The living/dining room area is 10'X18', so I will have to fit in a small round dining table and chairs. Any suggestions on furntiure for a condo would also be appreciated.
  • PRO
    Closet Envy Designs LLC
    hace 12 años
    http://www.pier1.com/Catalog/Furniture/tabid/981/CategoryId/155/ProductId/6539/ProductName/Simon-X-Table-Base/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Just a suggestion....
    It's a nice table at a great price point. You have options for glass tops as well. I think they show it with a 36", but I have this table with a 48" top. I have it set for 4, but it could easily seat 5 or 6.

I live in a small space so the glass top helps the room feel more spacious than it really is. Enjoy your new home!
  • arteshouse
    Autor original
    hace 12 años
    Thank you Stacey. Love the table.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.