Houzz Logo Print
shweta_verma

Love the mattress... Are these custom covers on regular mattress?

Shweta Verma
hace 9 años
BMR | Vail, Colorado · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• cash01
    hace 9 años
    I'm wanting these matresses too! Did you ever hear back from anyone as to where they can be ordered from? If so would you please pass along the information...Thank you so much!!!
  • Shweta Verma
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    I wish but haven't heard back.
  • PRO
    Balance Point Construction
    hace 9 años
    Hello ladies! Sorry for the delayed response. The cushions are custom designed cushions I designed and had fabricated for my client. They average about $700/each but depending on your material selection the price would increase or decrease. If it is used in a high traffic area I would suggest using an indoor/outdoor fabric.
  • PRO
    LeiterArts, At Home
    hace 9 años

I love everything about his little space. You could easily replicate this with fabric store foam and a slipcover.

• Trevor Smith
    hace 9 años

I agree, that is a really creative use of those mattresses. Not only do they look really great, but they look really comfortable. Vail is such a beautiful place, so I'm sure that the view out of that window would be amazing. It never hurts to dream. http://www.mattressranch.com/our-mattresses

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.