Houzz Logo Print
zigzag10

KITCHEN CABINET DESIGN PASS THRU TO DINING ROOM

zigzag10
hace 12 años
I need help with this design- Kitchen side 139" wall space with 54 x42" window pass thru to dining room. Using white shaker cabinets 12" deep base with bar sink in kitchen - want to use wall cabinets with glass and granite top for buffet. going to mirror same on dining room side in black length of wall is 120" wall space - need HELP with good design of cabinet balance on both sides...THANK YOU.

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Craftsman Construction
    hace 12 años
    I would try and center the sink base cabinet on the window opening. After the other base cabinets are installed, draw a plumb line from the side of the base cabinet on the left of the window. Now determine the size of the trim on the opening, looks like it is a wide trim from the photo. The space from the plumb line to the trim will determine the maximum cabinet i would install on the left side. I would have a granite top made for the pass thru as well to match the kitchen top. To balance determine space to right of window and use proper size cabinet to finish. This way the window will look balanced.
  • PRO
    Kelli Kaufer Designs
    hace 12 años
    Don't really understand the question - center sink on kitchen side and on other side center cabinets under the window or you can extend over to the wall and add a wall cabinet.
  • PRO
    Marie Meko, Allied ASID
    hace 12 años
    Have you consulted a designer because it is important to have an overall design. A professional designer is money well spent because we need an overal plan for kitchen and home.
  • PRO
    Joni Koenig Interiors
    hace 11 años
    I think you need a professional to see the home and create some visuals for you. There isn't a simple answer on line answer here.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.