Houzz Logo Print
garyrailton

I need help choosing bricks & tiles

Gary Railton
hace 9 años
Hi, i'm building a house next year but i'm really struggling to decide what red bricks and tiles will look right. The council like clay tiles but i want to find something that looks similar but is cheaper still giving a traditional quality look that would link with the style without going for the most expensive option, and it seems to me to be a complete mind-field!

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Tileflair
    hace 9 años
    If you are looking for wall or floor tiles (inside or on the garden) then contact the Tileflair helpdesk for free advice and recommendations. We don't sell roof tiles though unfortunately. 0117 9598888 - will be happy to help :-)
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    hace 9 años
    one idea that might work - keep your eyes peeled while you drive about - as might spot a great combination as you pass - So basically if I were you - I'd knock on the door of a place that looks fab and ask if you can snap a pic to get a match of bricks and tiles - then ask at your local builders merchant for a match . I had someone knock on my door once to ask what my exterior paint colour was - it's actually quite faltering to be asked - so I would imagine most proud home owner would be equally happy to help ! good luck !
  • fewters
    hace 8 años

It may be too late but don't ever replace Clay Tiles or Bricks with a Concrete equivalent, it's only slightly cheaper, yet the look, longevity and finish will diminish fair quicker than a natural product like clay???

• house mad
    hace 8 años
    Reclaimed look brick.
  • house mad
    hace 8 años
    Close up. Golds reds greys silvers
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.