Houzz Logo Print
larakash

Best area rugs for high traffic areas

larakash
hace 9 años
I have builder grade beige carpet in a high traffic area leading from my great room to kitchen. I have young boys and a dog. I am searching for a durable area rug until we are ready to replace with hard wood when the kids are older. 18' x 3.5' space

Comentarios (6)

• BLee
    hace 8 años

Outdoor rugs - many colors and patterns available. I purchased the one in next post to corral dust attracted by hi-fi equipment; easy to sweep/vacuum and can be cleaned with damp cloth.

• PRO
    Aztec Carpet & Rug
    hace 8 años

I agree with the comment above by Pyramid... select a rug with a pattern so that it hides soiling... and make sure you use a proper area rug underlayment designed for rugs over carpet as it will be prone to movement and buckling. I would suggest Teebaud or NoMuv by Durahold.

• PRO
    Aztec Carpet & Rug
    hace 8 años

Outdoor rugs are ok, but most are made from polypropylene and area very thin and flimsy... edges tend to curl up more readily. They are fine over a hard surface but would be too thin to place over a carpet in most cases.

• PRO
    Saleem Carpets
    hace 8 años

Infect you are looking for a rug which is durable and cheaper so that you can replace it as well in the coming future, therefore I will recommend kazak rug which is very durable even in foot traffic and also very traditional and beautiful.

• Geneviève
    hace 5 años

Get an indoor outdoor rug , no wool just yet with kids and pets it will need to be cleaned often .

https://www.houzz.com/magazine/guest-picks-19-outdoor-rugs-to-bring-inside-stsetivw-vs~14938185

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.