Houzz Logo Print
janetjtx

Need help picking the best drapery for this space!

Janet Jordan
hace 9 años
The color of the walls is Sherwin Williams Rainwashed and I'm trying to decide which drapery would look best in this space. Or do you think I should just go with a cream/white, linen drapery? Please let me know what you think! Thanks!

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Arianne Bellizaire Interiors
    hace 9 años
    Hi janetjtx!

You seem to have a style that's a mix between modern, traditional and a touch of glam. With that in mind, I prefer the third option of the ones you listed above. It seems to have a bit of a shimmer to it and will work well with the wall color (based on the way the color reads on the computer).

To complete the space, consider adding an area rug, pull the sectional a bit away from the walls and placing a console behind the sofa on the wall with the mirror grid. This will allow you to add some task lighting and display a few photos/accents.

Hope this helps!

Arianne
  • Janet Jordan
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    I know I have a lot of different styles going on! I'm trying to change over from traditional to more of a modern style and yes I do like my glam:) I like the idea of adding a console table under the mirrored wall hangings! Thanks!
  • emieoh
    hace 9 años
    I believe the first choice (flowered print) with pillows on the sofa to bring out some of the color. I agree with pulling the sofa away from the wall some and a striped area rug.
  • Marcel Leal-Valias
    hace 9 años
    Have you thought of a nice real wood horizontal shutters? It may enhance the lovely item you have on the wall and it also will bring a cozy feeling in the room.
    Mineiro
  • Janet Jordan
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    The room is already dark and doesn't get a lot of light, so real wood shutters would be too dark for the room. If I had better lighting, I think that would be a beautiful option!!!
  • PRO
    Michelle Yorke Interior Design LLC
    hace 9 años
    Love the ikat print to bring in some pattern and color. Add some throw pillows in the pinky red tone and the blue (as mentioned by others) and you've jazzed up your space. Agree to add an area rug as well. have fun and best of luck!
  • Janet Jordan
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    I agree, it needs some color and pattern! Thanks!
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.