Houzz Logo Print
juleshagen

corner door

Julie Hagen
hace 9 años
I'm interested in seeing a photo of what's behind the door. I've been looking high and low for a designer who can correctly design corner shelves and put a door in front of them. Please can you supply some details. Many thanks.
Custom White Walk-in Closets · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Capitol Closet Design
    hace 9 años
    Hi Julie, This particular closet has shelves behind the door for shoes. We have many different applications for the corner angles including room for hanging if that is the application we are going for. I don't have a photo with the mirror door open but can pull it up from the CAD drawing and give you a perspective of the inside if that would help. I agree that many companies do not understand how to design a closet incorporating a proper corner shelf design, In this particular design the idea was to create a tailors mirror for the customer so she could see her complete wardrobe from three perspectives while standing in the closet. The customer loves the closet and referred us to two of her friends who in turn used us to design and install their closets as well. They originally signed with a competitor and happened upon our showroom the next day. When they came in and saw our product line and standard features they immediately canceled with the other company and went with us instead. Please let me know if I can assist you further. Sincerely, Larry Nordseth
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.