Can u tell me about the type of toaster oven and how it is safely inst

Alicia Kling
hace 9 años
Wenham Kitchen with Furniture Feel · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Gavin Design-Build Inc.
    hace 9 años
    I also want to know what toaster oven you are using. I have an immediate need for one built in like this
  • mdcat
    hace 9 años
    I would love to know what oven was used, or if there was anything specific done to make it safe to built in. I have been told that the toaster ovens cannot b built in due to the heat within 4 inches around.
  • PRO
    Carriagetown Kitchens
    hace 9 años
    Hi! This one cabinet was custom built by the contractor to fit below the beam and to match the semi-custom cabinets I provided throughout the rest of the kitchen. As you can see in the photos, he used a decorative metal vent both on the side of the cabinet and above the oven to allow the heat to escape (and it doubled as a plate warmer inside the cabinet).
    In an effort to best answer your question, I emailed the homeowner for more info on the toaster oven. Here is her response: "I still ADORE every inch of my kitchen and my Breville oven is one of my favorite parts. It's the Breville Compact Smart Oven - Toaster Oven, 1800 watt, #BOV650XL and retails for $179.99."
    Hope this helps!
  • luciedouville
    hace 9 años
    Hi ! I did write to the Breville company and they told me that we can not embed the toaster. But I sincerely hope that it is possible because I would like to do it. Do you have information on this subject. Must we let space aroud the toaster to prevent problems like overheat ?
  • mdcat
    hace 9 años
    We ended up just placing our Breville on the counter under the microwave. It's not built I , but looks nice. I know someone else who did a slide down appliance garage for theirs that allowed room for the heat
  • luciedouville
    hace 9 años
    Nice idea ! Tank's ! I'll wait for other informations if there is (sorry for my English, I only speak French... :-)
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.