Houzz Logo Print
peggyheid

What is the finish on these oak floors?

peggyheid
hace 9 años
I have outdated golden oak stained hardwood floors. I am wondering if it is possible to get them to look like this with obvious dark grain but overall light color. Thanks for any help you can provide!
2013 Meta Remodeling Awards · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Oak & Broad
    hace 9 años
    If they can be refinished you will be able to choose most stains and finishes.
    peggyheid agradeció a Oak & Broad
  • PRO
    NARI Silicon Valley Chapter
    hace 9 años
    Contacting Clayton Nelson & Associates to get that answer for you!
    peggyheid agradeció a NARI Silicon Valley Chapter
  • PRO
    Clayton Nelson & Associates
    hace 9 años
    Peggy,
    These floors are select Red Oak with a clear finish. The Select oak has varied grain pattern and will give the variegated finish color depending upon the grain pattern of each board.
    If you have existing Red Oak floors, your flooring contractor can probably sand and refinish them to what ever stain or natural color you desire. FYI, Red Oak will darken slightly and turn more golden as it ages.
    peggyheid agradeció a Clayton Nelson & Associates
  • peggyheid
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Yes, our floors are red oak. These were so light that I thought perhaps they had some sort of bleach treatment.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.