Houzz Logo Print
smiledvip

Free Invitation of Publishing Your Projects-DVIP Co., Ltd

Smile Cao
hace 9 años
Hi, I’m Smile, an editor from Design Vision International Publishing Co., Ltd (HK). We engage in domestic and international interior design-related quality book editing and publishing. We’ve cooperated with many foreign design companies/designers and our books sell well both at home and abroad.
Our new books “American Style Villa II” and “European Style villa” are being prepared. Fortunately, I saw your wonderful projects here. Without your masterpieces, it would be an immense pity for us. We have a burning desire to PUBLISH them.
The contribution is FREE. Once your projects have been published, we will send you one hard copy of the BOOK for FREE including postage. You could see MASTERPIECES of yourself and the first-class designers from all over the world. We can also sign a CONTRACT about the publication and book sending.
For more information, you can click http://cdn.dvip-sz.com/cb_file.html or view our website www.dvip-hk.com or www.dvip-sz.com
Would you mind telling me your opinion about this? Sincerely look forward to hearing from you.
Las Vegas Penthouses · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Roy Sklarin Interiors
    hace 9 años
    I'm very interested in your offer. Please tell me more??
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.