Houzz Logo Print
linda_sanchez6023095

Travertine floors

Linda Sanchez
hace 9 años
I know it's been awhile, but do you happen to remember the color and the brand of the floors. I have this same granite for a bathroom and I am at the spot where I need to find the right floor. Any help would be appreciated, greatly.
Tuscany Kitchen with chisled Versaille Pattern travertine floors · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Brandi Smith
    hace 9 años
    This is a Versailles pattern chiseled travertine . Look for Emser tile and stone Umbria savera that would be the closest match today. I am not sure where you are located but you can contact the Branch in Chatsworth Ca to inquire about it.
  • PRO
    Brandi Smith
    hace 9 años
    Try the website too Emser.com
  • Linda Sanchez
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thank you so much. I am in Benicia, ca. We have an emser not to far from here.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.