Houzz Logo Print
lightinggal

Can you tell me how the zuri is holding up for you?

Monica Cotton
hace 9 años
Is it overly hot in the dun? Have you had any issues with staining or hazing?
Glover Park South Residence · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Evolve Construction, Inc.
    hace 9 años
    Zuri is noticeably cooler then the composites that I have used like Fiberon. This product has an acrylic coating that is practically impenetrable the weather. Even after purposely attempting to scratch the decking with sharp metal object, I was able to sand the acrylic coating using 120 grit sandpaper and a random orbital sander without damaging the appearance, but completely removing any signs of scratches. I even took 60 grit sandpaper and tried to grind my way through to the print underneath the acrylic for 3 straight minutes with no success, and I resanded with 120 grit sandpaper and the surface looked exactly the same as the surrounding area. The only thing lost was the texture that is built into the acrylic surface which is designed to make it slip resistant. Needless to say, I was very impressed. I did this experiment in the presence of a representative from the decking company and even he had no idea this product was that durable. If you can find the money to upgrade to this product, I believe you will not be disappointed.
  • mrit5
    hace 8 años

Have you ever mixed Zuri with other composite brands, say around the perimeter or in a creative design to save on costs?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.