Houzz Logo Print
wetmore2573

Where is the architecture?

Mediterranean Mansion · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    ArcDesign
    hace 9 años
    Hello, I'd like to answer your question but could you elaborate?
  • MC
    hace 9 años

your choice of roof? its not usual to use green aluminium longspan sheets for mediterranean concept designs. Why your choice?

• PRO
    ArcDesign
    hace 9 años

This property is sitting on 9 acres of marsh land right on Tampa Bay. Instead of having loud colors standing out in the middle of the mangroves the intention was to blend in with the environment.

• MC
    hace 9 años
    Your logic is solid but , I'm sorry if I sound a bit of a critic, the effect is a bit jarring. Maybe just maybe green shingle or grey/green slate may have provided a more blended look
  • PRO
    ArcDesign
    hace 9 años

You're not wrong about your suggestion.

However, the owner often gets what he asks for. And from the causeway between Tampa and Cleawater, it stands out quite nice without being jarring.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.