Houzz Logo Print
mtdjnd

Karen, what is the name of this granite? Thank you!!

mtdjnd
hace 12 años
I have cabinets and floors this color and I am trying to decide between giallo ornamental granite and giallo rio which also goes by giallo napoli.
Jorgenson Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Wilson Design
    hace 11 años
    Hi mtdjnd! SORRY! I set up my Houzz profile and then never used it. By now I'm sure you've installed your granite, but I thought I'd answer you anyway. The granite shown is Giallo Ornamental Gold.
  • mtdjnd
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thank you , I did install my granite and ended up using White Montecarlo. Thank you for answering me!!
  • PRO
    Wilson Design
    hace 11 años
    I'm happy to hear you finished up your project! White Montecarlo sounds wonderful!
  • PRO
    None
    hace 10 años
    What is the name of the mfg for the tile backspash and tile ornamental inserts? Can you tell me the colors? Also, can you please tell me if the flooring is hardwood or laminate, mfg and stain color? I desperately trying to find these items and colors - my construction is underway and the items I selected last year are discontinued... I'm in a bit of a panic! Beautiful kitchen, the owners here must be very proud!
  • PRO
    None
    hace 10 años
    also, I don't see any outlets... where did you hide them?: :-)
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.